79) What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
Read Also: Nice Questions to ask a guy26) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be? 28) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
60) What is the most memorable class you have ever taken?
83) Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? 87) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes?
80) If you could bring any person back to life, who would it be? 82) What dead person would you least want to be haunted by? 86) Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
64) If you could spend the day with any celebrity, who would it be?
67) What is your favourite thing to spend money on? 94) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? 24) If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen? 32) If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? 25) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? 33) You are walking home in the dark and you see something move, What/Who is it (guess)? 34) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? Asking questions during a phone conversation isn’t something you do randomly. Asking the right questions and in the right order can make a lasting impression and can make sure you get the date.It’s also an essential part of being a great conversationalist.But if you’re okay with a little flirty fun between the sexes, well, look no further.