- Debug Menu, hotkey: CTRL O and Atmosphere Panel, hotkey: CTRL ALT SHIFT A - for modders.- Built-in Music Player (EE2Amp), hotkey: CTRL ALT SHIFT F12 1 sample song.
- Much better nuclear explosion effects with camera shake.
- New units and buildings (many of them imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod): #FOR CITY BUILDING GAMES (it's recommended to use them in CB/RP games only): - City Builder (can build ~47 buildings known from EE2/EE2X campaigns).
- Gardener (can plant tress, and build some other world objects [~36]).
- ZOO (can produce ~15 animals), new animals: Crocodile, Bear, Rhinoceros.
This is an update from version 1.0 (or newer) to 1.5. The patch is incompatible with the other Empire Earth II mods, but you can download a special version for mods here (Click)Please remember that it's an Unofficial Patch for the game and I am not responsible for any computer problems after installation (that should not happen), thermonuclear war or tsunami at your location.
Please note, that the patch doesn't change the original game balance nor strategy.
- "Pro Map Maker" by Dom Dom11/12 (modified tools sizes for easier map making).
- Restored the "return to base" button for aircraft units in EE2: AOS.
- More "Basic Starting Forces", citizen options available to select: 0, 1, 30, 50, 75, 100.